Leaving in minutes for Cayo de Coco. Wish the Cubans luck.:headbang:
So I'm headed to Cuba tomorrow for a week:cool . Our group sat and waited until the last minute to book, due to hurricane season. I stared at satellite imagery and forecast models of storms for a week straight, keeping my eye in particular on a system that was heading straight at Cuba. Fortunately, the storm dissipated and all was well. We booked yesterday morning. Of course, a new threat popped up this morning, but all we can do now is hope that it tracks west and not north.