Thread: Free Guitar Hero: WOR and DJ Hero 2 track packs courtesy of XBL & MyCokeRewards.com!

Pointman
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 35
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredFlagship MemberPoster ChildThree Friends1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: LAURA LOUny LAURA LOUny

Free Guitar Hero: WOR and DJ Hero 2 track packs courtesy of XBL & MyCokeRewards.com!

I first saw this on the 360 dash and figured what the hell. All you need to do is sign up for a MyCokeRewards.com account which takes 2 minutes and you'll receive the download code for each of the track packs. I believe the offer only lasts until Nov. 30 though so make sure you head over now to redeem. (please don't be mad if I'm wrong about the cut-off date lol)

Quote:

Bring the party home. Add some exclusive TiŽsto tracks to your game systems. Create the perfect mix of fun.

DJ Hero 2 brings the award-winning mix of hit music and DJ gameplay back to Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Wii. And now you can enjoy three hot new mixes from international superstar DJ/producer TiŽsto for FREE!

Exclusive TiŽsto Tracks:

"Traffic" vs. "Louder Than Boom"

"Feel It In My Bones" feat. Tegan and Sara

"Knock You Out" feat. Emily Haines vs. "Young Lions"

My Coke Rewards members receive a code for a completely FREE download of the TiŽsto Mix Pack presented by Coca-Cola. No points needed, no purchase required. Don't own the game yet? No problem! Get the code today and download the TiŽsto Mix Pack when you buy DJ Hero 2. Jump into the party with two turntables and a microphone.

It says that it is only available for a limited time so if you want the pack I'd go get it now.

http://www.mycokerewards.com/rewards...mix-pack/12109

You can also get a My Chemical Romance track pack for Guitar Hero if you follow this link and login with your MyCokeRewards.com login:

Quote:
    Everyone gets the chance to rock

Join the crowd of 20,000 fans Ė where anyone can walk away with a free downloadable track pack featuring My Chemical Romance!

For a limited time, score a rocking track pack featuring 4 killer songs from My Chemical Romance for FREE, presented by Coca-Cola. Be one of the first to shred out to these hits on Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock.

The 4-song pack includes hits like

Welcome to the Black Parade
    Teenagers
    Helena
    and Bulletproof Heart, the next single from their new album Danger Days: The True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys.

Havenít checked out Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock yet? Join the quest to save rock and explore Quest Mode, compete in all-new challenges with Quickplay+ and dominate the leaderboards with character transformations and enhanced powers. Donít miss out on the ďmust have video gameĒ - CNN, thatís taking the world by storm.

No points needed, no purchase required. Donít own the game yet? No problem! Redeem your token today and download the My Chemical Romance Pack when you buy the game.
    Rock on!

http://www.mycoke.com/iframes.do?section=GuitarHero
    LauraLouny

Geezer Deal Finder
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 348
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Flagship MemberThree FriendsCreated Blog entryCreated Album picturesPoster Child
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Maizrim Maizrim
    Don't have DJH2 yet, but anything with Tegan and Sara is worth the hassle. Thanks for the heads-up!