Yes (the answer to your question). I do have that much free time during the week to create these things. Well, not really, but I choose to make time to create these polls, just for all of you.
Read the descriptions below to clarify which "pet" you would want (in case you didn't know what one was). And it's a given that you are immune to any of their abilities and/or it would be friendly to you:
- Minotaur - head of a bull, body of a man. Amazing strength and said to be an inspiration to the Old Spice Guy.
- Cerberus (aka Fluffy) - has three heads and dozens of rows of razor-sharp teeth. He drools fire, and picks his teeth with the bones of heroes who have dared to best him. The hound that is said to guard the entrance to Hades (or the Sorcerer's Stone if that's your fancy)... see nerd alert post #15.
- Hydra - an ancient nameless serpent-like water beast (as its name evinces) that possessed many heads and for each head cut off it grew two more. It also had poisonous breath so virulent even her tracks were deadly.
- Kraken - legendary sea monsters of gargantuan size, usually depicted as giant squid. You can choose whether or not it has an ink pouch.
- Chimera - part lion, goat and snake. Breathes fire. 100% badass.
- Griffin - legendary creature with the body of a lion and the head and wings of an eagle. Not to be confused with Kathy Griffin.