Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Gun Enthusiasts

Prestige 1
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 129
    Overall activity: 60.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsFlagship MemberCreated Blog entryTagger Second ClassPoster Child
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: War1n War1n
    Hey all, thought I would bring this thread back from the dead in a quest for advice from people I think I can trust...

Is there someone down in the lower 48 who might be going to a gun shop sometime soon? One that sells Ruger? Would anyone who is doing those things consider taking their smart phone or camera with them and do me two favours: Take some live shots of a retail Ruger American rifle in .308 and handle it a bit and give me some opinions?

It looks like they wont be available till late summer up here in Canuckistan and since i want to hunt this fall, I want to know if it is worth waiting for one... since I’d much rather have a Ruger than a Savage, and I have been looking at the Axis.

Thanks!

No matter where you go, there you are.

Chatty Cathy
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 24
    Overall activity: 30.0%
    Achievements:
    Flagship MemberPoster ChildThree Friends1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Level
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Prego Magic Prego Magic
    Warin, I don't know if you're still looking but I'll check one out for you and try to post some pics or email them to you, whichever you want me to do. I handle several different firearms on a regular basis so I'll give you my honest opinion. I also know a few people who have some Rugers but I'm not sure if they have one in a .308 but I will ask around for ya!