Page 31 of 43 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: Borderlands 2: General Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by GrimJack352 View Post
    I think it is the area right outside of Overlook. Could be wrong though.
    the Highlands is the area with the large bridge spanning across a valley with threshers, Dust is to the south and there a ton of Stalkers.

Post Whore
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 39
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Flagship MemberPoster Child1 year registeredThree Friends1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: GrimJack352 GrimJack352
    PSN ID: Grimjack_352 Grimjack_352
    Quote Originally Posted by LostShakerOSalt View Post
    the Highlands is the area with the large bridge spanning across a valley with threshers, Dust is to the south and there a ton of Stalkers.
    Yeah, that is the area I'm thinking of. You can spawn in Overlook, hit the Catch-a-ride, and be at that bridge in less than a minute. I found all of the ECHO recorders for that mission but the last one was a real pain. First four were in the immediate area but I had to go outside of the area marked on the map and look for extra piles to search through to find #5.

Prestige 1
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 138
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsFlagship MemberPoster ChildVeteran
    Level
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Lostshakerosalt Lostshakerosalt
    PSN ID: Lostshakerosalt Lostshakerosalt
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimJack352 View Post
    Yeah, that is the area I'm thinking of. You can spawn in Overlook, hit the Catch-a-ride, and be at that bridge in less than a minute. I found all of the ECHO recorders for that mission but the last one was a real pain. First four were in the immediate area but I had to go outside of the area marked on the map and look for extra piles to search through to find #5.
    I thought I had cleared all the piles, do you have to do anything to "start" or trigger the quest or just start whacking pink piles of something or other?

Also, I was doing to the bank robbery quest in Lynchwood (hard area btw, first time I felt I was in over my head) and killed the skag who was supposed to throw up the bomb (spoilers?). Anyone else run in to this and have you been able to successfully restart that section of the mission? I've read mixed results on other forums.

Golden Oldie
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 95
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredFlagship MemberPoster Child5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UTWarden UTWarden
    PSN ID: UTWarden UTWarden
    as for the skag bomb restart the game try again, yes I had the little bastard attack me, the second time, I ran away.

Prestige 1
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 67
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    Flagship MemberThree FriendsPoster Child10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Enteleki Enteleki
    Anyone available to play evenings between 6:30 PM and 9 PM Eastern? I have a 29 level character and just completed the story mission where you gather the components for a voice modulator to sound like Jack. This is my first run-through so I'm looking for someone as interested as I am in taking in the dialog, carefully searching for loot, evenly divying it up and generally enjoying the game. If you are aggressive about leveling-up, streak to the next mission or engagement without the team, or you are a loot-lifter, please disregard this request. I don't mind back-tracking a bit to find a geezer or two who have the same attitude as I do about the game.

Please send a friend request and reference GeezerGamers.

Elections are no longer a useful agent of change. Our politicians are
    corrupt because they are elected by a corrupt culture. Change the culture.

Posting is my hobby
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 333
    Achievements:
    Flagship MemberCreated Blog entryYour first Group1 year registeredTagger Second Class

Level
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: GrnMtnDragon GrnMtnDragon
    In case anybody hits the buzzard glitch I posted about yesterday, I figured it out last night and updated my previous post with the solution.

Prestige 1
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 138
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsFlagship MemberPoster ChildVeteran
    Level
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Lostshakerosalt Lostshakerosalt
    PSN ID: Lostshakerosalt Lostshakerosalt
    Quote Originally Posted by Enteleki View Post
    Anyone available to play evenings between 6:30 PM and 9 PM Eastern? I have a 29 level character and just completed the story mission where you gather the components for a voice modulator to sound like Jack. This is my first run-through so I'm looking for someone as interested as I am in taking in the dialog, carefully searching for loot, evenly divying it up and generally enjoying the game. If you are aggressive about leveling-up, streak to the next mission or engagement without the team, or you are a loot-lifter, please disregard this request. I don't mind back-tracking a bit to find a geezer or two who have the same attitude as I do about the game.

I'm just hitting the mission you finished an am a 25th level commado doing my first playthrough. I'll send you a FR.

Post Enthusiast
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 198
    Overall activity: 99.4%
    Achievements:
    Flagship MemberThree FriendsPoster ChildCreated Blog entryTagger Second Class

Level
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: JediChric JediChric
    PSN ID: JediChric JediChric
    Quote Originally Posted by LostShakerOSalt View Post
    I'm just hitting the mission you finished an am a 25th level commado doing my first playthrough. I'll send you a FR.

I'm in my first run-through also. I finished the main story, but I still have a ton of side-quests to do. Would like to help, if you need any. And I'd appreciate some help in return if you have the time. Also, my Siren is a level 37, so the loot that you'd be getting wouldn't do me much good, so you can have it all. Interested?

Prestige 1
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 67
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    Flagship MemberThree FriendsPoster Child10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Enteleki Enteleki
    Quote Originally Posted by JediChric View Post
    I'm in my first run-through also. I finished the main story, but I still have a ton of side-quests to do. Would like to help, if you need any. And I'd appreciate some help in return if you have the time. Also, my Siren is a level 37, so the loot that you'd be getting wouldn't do me much good, so you can have it all. Interested?
    I enjoy your company Jedi, but I have cleared out most of the side missions I have and since you are level 37, what's left would be rated trivial for you. Additionally, you'd have to wait for us to catch-up (10 levels or so is a long wait) or we play in your world and it would skip us ahead to your side missions. That doesn't work for me. Do you have an alternate character closer to 26 or 29?

Elections are no longer a useful agent of change. Our politicians are
    corrupt because they are elected by a corrupt culture. Change the culture.

Post Enthusiast
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 198
    Overall activity: 99.4%
    Achievements:
    Flagship MemberThree FriendsPoster ChildCreated Blog entryTagger Second Class

Level
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: JediChric JediChric
    PSN ID: JediChric JediChric
    I enjoy your company Jedi, but I have cleared out most of the side missions I have and since you are level 37, what's left would be rated trivial for you. Additionally, you'd have to wait for us to catch-up (10 levels or so is a long wait) or we play in your world and it would skip us ahead to your side missions. That doesn't work for me. Do you have an alternate character closer to 26 or 29?
    I have three other characters around 28, but I boosted them to that level. They don't have any weapons or anything cool yet.

On another note, can someone fill Enteleki in on the fact that just because someone has a higher character that doesn't mean they can't join a lower characters games? Also, having a character at a higher level also allows the others lower characters to complete the missions while the higher characters just blow the crap out of things.

...Okay. Have fun.