Page 47 of 76 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 470 of 758

Thread: Battle Recaps

  1. #461
    Senior Post Whore
    Points: 3,093, Level: 34
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 107
    Overall activity: 19.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredPoster ChildFlagship MemberThree Friends1000 Experience Points
    SeanA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    575
    Points
    3,093
    Level
    34
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: DARKSEAN26 DARKSEAN26
    C'mon Mooch. All the cool kids are going to get it right away. Don't you want to be cool like us?
    "Spears shall be shaken, shields shall be splintered! A sword day... a red day... ERE THE SUN RISES!"

  2. #462
    Prestige 1
    Points: 13,392, Level: 75
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 258
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Flagship MemberPoster ChildThree FriendsOverdrive10000 Experience Points
    TC Mooch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,780
    Points
    13,392
    Level
    75
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: TC Mooch TC Mooch
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinJedi View Post
    Wait. You changed your pre-order to FIFA 13????????????

    Your banned, thats it.
    I have an internal policy in which I never put money down on more than 1 pre-order. I originally had it for Halo 4 but decided to also pick up FIFA 13 to give it a whirl so I changed the pre-order. My plan is if I don't enjoy FIFA 13 for whatever reason, I have until Oct. 25 to trade it back in for $30. Plus I get an extra 30% trade in value if I put it toward Halo 4 (at least I think I do according to this webpage: http://www.gamestop.com/mrkt/landing...-trade-credit/) and for being a Rewards Pro member I get another 10% which means I'll get roughly $42 toward the purchase of Halo 4 so would only be out of pocket $23 after tax. That's still cheaper than renting the game for a whole month.

    I did decide not to get the limited edition of Halo 4 because it's just too expensive.

  3. #463
    Chatty Cathy
    Points: 2,818, Level: 32
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 82
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Flagship MemberPoster ChildThree Friends1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Prego Magic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Hohenwald, Tennessee
    Posts
    691
    Points
    2,818
    Level
    32
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Prego Magic Prego Magic
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanA View Post
    C'mon Mooch. All the cool kids are going to get it right away. Don't you want to be cool like us?
    *peer pressure*


    "Winning or losing its all my fault"


  4. #464
    Prestige 1
    Points: 13,392, Level: 75
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 258
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Flagship MemberPoster ChildThree FriendsOverdrive10000 Experience Points
    TC Mooch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,780
    Points
    13,392
    Level
    75
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: TC Mooch TC Mooch
    Quote Originally Posted by TC Mooch View Post
    I have an internal policy in which I never put money down on more than 1 pre-order. I originally had it for Halo 4 but decided to also pick up FIFA 13 to give it a whirl so I changed the pre-order. My plan is if I don't enjoy FIFA 13 for whatever reason, I have until Oct. 25 to trade it back in for $30. Plus I get an extra 30% trade in value if I put it toward Halo 4 (at least I think I do according to this webpage: http://www.gamestop.com/mrkt/landing...-trade-credit/) and for being a Rewards Pro member I get another 10% which means I'll get roughly $42 toward the purchase of Halo 4 so would only be out of pocket $23 after tax. That's still cheaper than renting the game for a whole month.

    I did decide not to get the limited edition of Halo 4 because it's just too expensive.
    Edie, this is right, correct? Can I stack multiple offers like this from different sources? I know they say not valid with any other offer...but I assume that's similiar offers (like you can't use a $10 bonus trade in with another $10 bonus trade in offer but you can use a $10 bonus trade in with a 30% extra trade in).

    At least I'm hoping that is the case!

  5. #465
    Senior Post Whore
    Points: 3,093, Level: 34
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 107
    Overall activity: 19.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredPoster ChildFlagship MemberThree Friends1000 Experience Points
    SeanA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    575
    Points
    3,093
    Level
    34
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: DARKSEAN26 DARKSEAN26
    C'mon Mooch. You can be map caller for life.*






    (*providing I'm okay with which map you call)
    "Spears shall be shaken, shields shall be splintered! A sword day... a red day... ERE THE SUN RISES!"

  6. #466
    Sugar Mama
    Points: 3,531, Level: 37
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 119
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Flagship MemberPoster ChildThree FriendsTagger Second Class1 year registered
    EdieKaye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    San Tan Valley, AZ
    Posts
    742
    Points
    3,531
    Level
    37
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: EdieKaye EdieKaye
    PSN ID: EdieKaye EdieKaye
    Quote Originally Posted by TC Mooch View Post
    Edie, this is right, correct? Can I stack multiple offers like this from different sources? I know they say not valid with any other offer...but I assume that's similiar offers (like you can't use a $10 bonus trade in with another $10 bonus trade in offer but you can use a $10 bonus trade in with a 30% extra trade in).

    At least I'm hoping that is the case!
    Yes, that is correct. If there is a better deal the POS (piece of shit) will give you the best deal. At least that was the way it was when I was there.

  7. #467
    Sugar Mama
    Points: 3,531, Level: 37
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 119
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Flagship MemberPoster ChildThree FriendsTagger Second Class1 year registered
    EdieKaye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    San Tan Valley, AZ
    Posts
    742
    Points
    3,531
    Level
    37
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: EdieKaye EdieKaye
    PSN ID: EdieKaye EdieKaye
    Fun games last night. Hope to see more of Deep and Jay.


    Winning or losing it's all Prego's fault.

  8. #468
    Chatty Cathy
    Points: 2,818, Level: 32
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 82
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Flagship MemberPoster ChildThree Friends1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Prego Magic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Hohenwald, Tennessee
    Posts
    691
    Points
    2,818
    Level
    32
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Prego Magic Prego Magic
    I guess that's ok... somebody has to be the scapegoat

    Look at my sig.. thats just for you Edie! :P
    Last edited by Prego Magic; 10-02-2012 at 09:49 AM.


    "Winning or losing its all my fault"


  9. #469
    Sugar Mama
    Points: 3,531, Level: 37
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 119
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Flagship MemberPoster ChildThree FriendsTagger Second Class1 year registered
    EdieKaye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    San Tan Valley, AZ
    Posts
    742
    Points
    3,531
    Level
    37
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: EdieKaye EdieKaye
    PSN ID: EdieKaye EdieKaye
    Sweet!

  10. #470
    Post Enthusiast
    Points: 9,106, Level: 64
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 244
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Flagship MemberThree FriendsPoster ChildVeteran5000 Experience Points
    TwinJedi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    3,089
    Points
    9,106
    Level
    64
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Twin Jedi Twin Jedi
    PSN ID: TwinJedi TwinJedi Wii Code: Rain King 71
    Good games guys. Deep and Jay should be on more. She is on more than he is as he travels for "work". They are real new at Halo but seem to do well. They have the Limited of H4 on preorder so they will be joining us for that. They are interested in some Strat work as well.

Similar Threads

  1. Spartanhawk Battle Log--Post Recaps
    By TC Mooch in forum Halo
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 08-24-2011, 02:35 PM
  2. GIA FIGHT NIGHTS - Battle Reports
    By KAZUYA in forum Geezers In Arms
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-23-2011, 11:18 PM
  3. Movie Battle: Los Angeles
    By DADDIO1963 in forum Books, Music, Movies and TV
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-15-2011, 08:29 PM
  4. Big Team Battle
    By xSTAGGERxLEEx in forum Halo
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-03-2011, 11:14 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •