Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 124
    Overall activity: 96.0%
    Achievements:
    Flagship MemberTagger Second ClassPoster ChildVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: pezyo pezyo
    PSN ID: pezyo pezyo
    Ha! I forgot about Super Pickle. Maybe RB3 will give us a reason to have another RB tourney.

Super Flash City Planner
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 57
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Flagship MemberThree FriendsCreated Blog entryTagger Second ClassPoster Child
    Level
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: McJeepers McJeepers
    Being the only remaining member of Mother Lovers, I would love to go on tour with Super Pickle. Although......I have my reservations since the other 3 members of ML disappeared during a tour of the Vlasic pickle factory. Some chalked it up to coincidence, I suspect foul play. Mayhaps another tourney may be in order soon though.

To answer the question though, while addicted, I only get the songs I like. I can't justify spending the money on songs that I really don't know all that well, even if they are highly rated songs.

Senior Post Enthusiast
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 27
    Achievements:
    Flagship MemberYour first GroupTagger Second ClassCreated Album picturesPoster Child
    Level
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CagedDepravity CagedDepravity
    PSN ID: CagedDepravity CagedDepravity
    Quote Originally Posted by B E A S T View Post
    I have seen rumors that the next Hendrix album is coming next week; "Are you experienced". I can't wait for this album, hope it is true.
    CONFIRMED - this will also take the entire library over the 2,000 song mark.

Text from announcement on the Rockband website:

Exciting news! You guys have been counting down to it and now it's here.

"It’s official and ahead of schedule! Harmonix, the world’s premier music video game developer, and MTV Games, a part of Viacom’s MTV Networks (NYSE: VIA, VIA.B), announced today that next week’s downloadable content release of tracks from The Jimi Hendrix Experience’s seminal album, Are You Experienced, will push the Rock Band™ platform past the 2,000-song milestone, with the classic song “Are You Experienced?” coming in at No. 2,000. More than 2,000 tracks will be available for play in Rock Band 3 when it is released Oct. 26 in North America and Oct. 29 in the rest of the world for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system, Wii™* and Nintendo DS™*.

"The success of our song downloads has afforded us the opportunity to approach Rock Band as an interactive music platform and reshape the way gamers think of expansion content," said Paul DeGooyer, senior vice president of electronic games, music and programming for MTV Networks. "Our commitment to weekly releases, disc export, forward compatibility of downloads and the launch of the Rock Band Network were milestones in the development of Rock Band's vibrant digital business. Now, with the release of our 2,000th song, we are reaffirming our commitment to present new music every week – and with the new features in Rock Band 3, there will be more ways than ever to experience it."

Featuring the music of more than 800 different bands, including Jimi Hendrix, The Who, AC/DC, Green Day, Queen, Slayer, Metallica, Journey, Bob Marley and many more, the Rock Band platform leads the way in providing the best selection of interactive musical content, songs and artists. To see the complete listing of bands and a host of fun stats, please click here.

A mixture of live and studio tracks from the debut album from The Jimi Hendrix Experience, Are You Experienced, will be available as a special Rock Band edition album download Tuesday, Oct. 12 through the Rock Band Music Store of downloadable content for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 system and Wii.

When Rock Band 3 launches, fans will have access to a music library of more than 2,000 songs*, including on-disc content, exported on-disc tracks from Rock Band, Rock Band™ 2, LEGO® Rock Band™, Green Day: Rock Band™, AC/DC Live: Rock Band™ Track Pack and a variety of other track packs that employ the disc export technology Harmonix pioneered.

All previously purchased downloadable content will automatically move forward into the Rock Band 3 Music Library when players insert the disc into their console. Additionally, Harmonix will also continue to offer downloadable content after the launch of Rock Band 3 in two ways – from the dedicated Harmonix in-house audio and art teams through the weekly updated Rock Band Music Store, and from the Rock Band Network, a suite of tools that allows bands and labels of all shapes and sizes to author their songs into downloadable, playable Rock Band tracks available for sale.

To allow users to get the most from this massive library, Rock Band 3 features improved song sorting, a recommendation engine and the ability for fans to create, save and share setlists. For information on how to pre-order Rock Band 3 today, please click here (http://www.rockband.com/games/rockband3).

To date, Rock Band fans have downloaded more than 75 million songs from the Rock Band Music Store, and the Rock Band Network Music Store. With more than 2,000 tracks available in the Rock Band platform, Harmonix and MTV Games stands next to none as the leading provider of downloadable content for rhythm video games.

Developed by Harmonix, the world’s premier music videogame company, published by MTV Games, and distributed by distribution partner Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: ERTS), Rock Band 3 will be compatible with all Rock Band and The Beatles: Rock Band peripherals, as well as most third-party instrument and microphone controllers. Mad Catz is the official peripheral manufacturer and distributor for Rock Band game controllers.

For a complete list of all 2,000 songs, please visit www.rockband.com/music or see the attached documents, which outline all songs to date, plus some fun Rock Band platform song stats.
    "

Prestige 1
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 13
    Achievements:
    Flagship Member1000 Experience PointsThree FriendsPoster ChildVeteran
    Level
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KOKitten KOKitten
    PSN ID: KOKitten KOKitten
    The RB tourneys were definitely some of my best moments at GG, especially the first one. Not because the second wasn't just as fun, don't get me wrong. But I was a fairly new Geezer when the first tourney took place and I know that by the time it had finished, I felt completely at home. Great times!

Jeeps, you are always welcome on tour with Super Pickle! Wow..Super Pickle and Mother Lovers, together at last. That has to be ten levels of awesomeness. Seriously, I don't think I've played RB online in a while and I know it's been way too long since I've played with you guys.

Super Flash City Planner
    Achievements:
    Level
    Gamer IDs

Now, if they just would announce how much the Fender Squier is so I can anticipate how much I'm going to have to sell myself so I can get my first electric guitar.

Senior Post Enthusiast
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 27
    Achievements:
    Flagship MemberYour first GroupTagger Second ClassCreated Album picturesPoster Child
    Level
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CagedDepravity CagedDepravity
    PSN ID: CagedDepravity CagedDepravity
    Quote Originally Posted by McJeepers View Post
    Now, if they just would announce how much the Fender Squier is so I can anticipate how much I'm going to have to sell myself so I can get my first electric guitar.
    From what I have read it is based on a $250 body, so it should definitely be more than that. It is my understanding that you will also need the $40 MIDI adapter to make it work with RB. We're probably looking at the best part of $400 all in...

Here's the pre-order info sign-up page if interested:

http://www.fender.com/features/rockband3/

Super Flash City Planner
    Achievements:
    Level
    Gamer IDs

Awesome, thanks for the link Caged. Signed up, and I agree, I was thinking minimal $300 bucks, but we'll see I guess.

Senior Post Enthusiast
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 173
    Achievements:
    Flagship MemberThree FriendsPoster ChildTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Level
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Blickey Blickey
    Quote Originally Posted by KOKitten View Post
    The RB tourneys were definitely some of my best moments at GG, especially the first one. Not because the second wasn't just as fun, don't get me wrong. But I was a fairly new Geezer when the first tourney took place and I know that by the time it had finished, I felt completely at home. Great times!

Jeeps, you are always welcome on tour with Super Pickle! Wow..Super Pickle and Mother Lovers, together at last. That has to be ten levels of awesomeness. Seriously, I don't think I've played RB online in a while and I know it's been way too long since I've played with you guys.
    Hmm..I think the merger would be great! It has been too long since we all "jammed" together. Time to practice the drums.

On the DLC note, I think Hendrix will have to be a purchase.

Prestige 1
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 39
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredFlagship MemberThree FriendsPoster Child1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: FIRE x BEA5T FIRE x BEA5T
    PSN ID: FIRE_x_BEA5T FIRE_x_BEA5T
    So happy about the next Hendrix album. Can't wait to play some Foxey Lady!

Post Enthusiast
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Achievements:
    Flagship MemberPoster ChildCreated Blog entryTagger Second ClassRecommendation Second Class
    Awards:
    King of Publishing
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SHERIFFBULL0CK SHERIFFBULL0CK
    PSN ID: SHERIFFBULL0CK SHERIFFBULL0CK
    Quote Originally Posted by B E A S T View Post
    Ok as many of my friends on here knows that I have a Rock Band DLC fetish...I was

wondering who else may have that same sickness.

Currently I have mostly everything from regular DLC, the RBN, and all imports as

well... with some exceptions.

Do you have an account at dlcquickplay.com?