I will make this bulletized:
- The new presentation.
- The silky smooth framerate.
- The new physics system.
- The new commentary. Although it still seems choppy and some words are out of place.
- The gameplay tweaks. Running is improved as are the WR's route running and offensive line blocking.
- They did upgrade the game in the graphics department and everything looks nice and polished.
- I really like how the audible screens display now. I'm not sure how it is different but it just is. I can't figure out why they are easier to use and navigate...but they are.
- The new sound they are using for tackles. Seriously, WTF is that?
- The new sound they use for when the play clock gets low. You can barely hear it.
- Although the graphics are better somehow I think the grass is worse.
- Your defenders still drop interceptions even if they are turned around with nobody else near them. This happened to me twice already. Absolutely no excuse for it.